NEXT SIDEWALK SOUNDS IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16!
The Zoetic Theatre, along with the Concession Street B.I.A., invite you to join us on the 3rd Friday of every month from May to September for Sidewalk Sounds! Come experience a sampling of Hamilton’s Local Music Community along the sidewalks of Concession Street.
Six musical artists will be showcasing their talents outside these locations:
• 460 Concession Street (G. L. Armstrong Public School)
• 526 Concession Street (The Zoetic)
• 569 Concession Street (CAP - The Cancer Assistance Program)
• 625 Concession Street (St. Stephen On The Mount Anglican Church)
• 664 Concession Street (Jonny Blonde)
• 798 Concession Street (Big Bee Plaza)
There will be lots of activities, shopping, food and music to check out. We also invite you to duck into The Zoetic Theatre between 7-10pm for a refreshing beverage from our licensed concession stand. You could even grab some popcorn and check out one of the short films playing inside courtesy of The Hamilton Film Festival. Admission is free!
Don't miss it! We hope to see you #UpTown!